All prospective buyers must agree to the following terms and statements prior to placing any order with Airsoft Unlimited LLC
Payment, purchase, and shipping policies
1. All terms of sale are non-negotiable. Terms of sale are subject to change without prior notice. Orders may NOT be cancelled or modified once they have been placed. If an order is placed for multiple items, and one or more of them are out of stock; a refund will be issued for the absent items, while the in stock items will be shipped.
2. Airsoft Unlimited does not sell airsoft guns to the state of Indiana. Indiana residents may only order parts and accessories. We do not sell or ship airsoft guns or compressed gases to anyone under 18 years of age. An adult signature and picture ID of someone 21 or older may be required if an airsoft gun is being shipped to the following locations : Philadelphia, Washington DC, Chicago, New York City, Boston, Baltimore, New Jersey state, or Michigan state. If an airsoft gun shipped by us is seized due to a violation, no refund will be issued. Packages returned to us due to failure of signature, failure to pay postage due surchage or for any other reason will require an additional shipping payment to be sent back to you.
3. Return policy details can be found here With the exception of items found under the Used category, which are clearly labeld as used, All items sold by Airsoft Unlimited are new. Some items have been removed from their boxes or packaging to take pictures for this website. If an item has been previously handled or inspected, it was for the sole purpose of testing functionality, or another critical task such as trademark removal or orange tip compliance. Some guns are test fired by the manufacturer or distributor before they are shipped to us. Occasionally they forget to empty the magazines of all BBs. Please excuse any finger prints or minor signs of wear.
4. We accept credit, debit cards, and Paypal as methods of payment. Credit card payments are now being processed through Paypal. A Paypal account is not required to pay via credit card. Additional authentication may be required if your shipping address does not match your billing address. Orders over $500 require a signature on delivery. We do not accept checks, cash, western union, or any other form of payment. Requirements such as these may be waived at our discretion.
5. Certain hazardous items such as Green Gas cannot be shipped by postal methods, air methods, to Alaska or Hawaii. Please consult us if you need Lithium batteries shipped by one of these methods. If you choose a shipping method that is unsuitable for your specific purchase (such as selecting FedEx or UPS when your delivery address is a PO Box), or there is an error with your order, we *will* attempt to contact you to correct the problem. However if we cannot reach you by the end of the business day, we reserve the right to ship out what we can for your purchase by another shipping method of our chosing that is appropriate for you order - without your prior knowledge or consent. Additional courier fees, which we cannot be liable for, may apply to improper shipments. Please click here to read about our free shipping policy.
6. Some imported airsoft guns may contain brand trademarks. These trademarks remain untouched, however the areas may be covered by plastic or adhesive. We do *NOT* remove these covers. You, the end user, are welcome to remove these covers if you so desire, however you are completely responsible for the results - Airsoft Unlimited will not be liable for the buyer's actions in regards to this.
Other guns such as Tokyo Marui models that contain unlicensed names or logos protected under US trademark infringement laws, may have such names and logos burned off, or otherwise removed. The trademark removal process may leave significant marring, scratches, abrasions, or other markings that may detract from the cosmetic appearance of the gun. These guns are *not* used even if they have "damage" around these trademark exteriors. I'm sorry but we do not have any control over this, this process occurs in Asia before we even receive the guns. If you have questions, please e-mail us asking to see detailed pictures of the trades before making a purchase.
7. Not all AEGs include batteries, chargers, or other accessories. Gas pistols do not include compressed gases. Please make sure to read the item and manufacturer descriptions, as well as observe pictures to determine what exactly is part of any item or retail kit. 9.6 volt batteries may not fit in all guns without modification. Not all 3rd party or after market parts (including magazines, internal and external upgrades) are compatible with all manufacturers - please understand what you are purchasing for before you buy it. Certain brands may not work with certain models. We cannot be responsible for mismatched purchases due to lack of technical expertise or inaccurate consumer information.
8. Airsoft Unlimited does not sell airsoft guns to felons or other people prohibited from owning them. We reserve the right to refuse any sale if we believe an airsoft gun might be used for criminal activity, or for any other reason whatsoever. Anyone who uses an airsoft gun to commit a crime can be charged by prosecutors with the same crime as someone who uses a real firearm. Police officers and other law enforcement in this country do not have the time or inclination to try and distinguish airsoft guns from real firearms. Payments from canceled orders will be refunded, excluding any fees incurred by Airsoft Unlimited.
9. For residents of Florida, sales tax is required unless you have an exemption.
10. Our international order policy can be viewed here
11. Please be advised that while the postal shipping options can be used by anyone, they are primarily intended for individuals living in Alaska or Hawaii. We strongly encourage customers to choose Fedex shipping, as all Fedex shipments are insured to full value, and therefore likely to be covered in the event of loss. The post office is incompetent when it comes to handling insurance claims, and will not pay out on them. Thus, Airsoft Unlimited LLC will absolutely NOT be responsible for postal shipments that are lost in the mail system. If you choose a postal shipping method, and your item is damaged, your only recourse of action would be manufacturer warranty. For this reason, we highly recommend selecting Fedex. Use postal shipping options at your own risk.
In addition, Airsoft Unlimited LLC will absolutely NOT be responsible if a package is stolen after the courier has delivered it. This type of situation is generally not covered by Fedex insurance, so if you live in a neighborhood prone to theft, you need to specify signature required BEFORE we ship your order.
12. Attention parents : we are not responsible for your children under 18, or anyone else using your credit card without consent or knowledge. Purchases are approved upon completion of the order process, and electronic signature of our waiver. If you do not wish to pay for items purchased by minors, we recommend that you prohibit your kids from accessing your card number. The card holder is liable for all orders, legal costs, and associated fees with resolving unauthorized use. A customer may NOT cancel an order once it has been placed.
If you are not comfortable with this, please do not register for an account. If you choose to create an account, then you do so willfully knowing this - and agree not to hold Airsoft Unlimited LLC liable for any results. Use of this site by anyone under 13 years of age is forbidden.
14. Electronic Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability : This site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. This site's owner does not warrant that this site, it's servers, or e-mail sent from this site are free from computer viruses or other harmful components. No representations or warranties of any kind are made, expressed or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissable by applicable law, this site's owner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. This site's owner will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
15. Never display an airsoft gun in a public place. Do not brandish airsoft guns in front of anyone who does not already know you are in possession of one. Always treat an airsoft gun as if it were loaded, do not point it at anything you do not intend to shoot, and keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire. Beware that airsoft BBs will ricochet and bounce back off of hard surfaces.
16. Always wear ANZI 87.1 rated, full sealing eye protection any time you are handling or near airsoft products. Wear other protection as necessary - which may include, but is not limited to : full face mask, knee pads, elbow pads, heavy clothing, mouth guard, neck armor.
17. Cited under United States Code, Title 15, Chapter 76, Section 5001; it is a violation of federal law to sell, ship, or transport an airsoft gun that does not have a blaze orange tip, or other distinctive marking indicating it is not a real gun. The Statute 15CDR1150 makes exceptions under certain circumstances, such as those provided to film makers who wish to use imitation firearms as props in their movies. This law does not provide exceptions to airsoft players.
18. Airsoft disassembly, upgrading, and repair should only be performed by a qualified technician. Routine maintenance and cleaning without disassembly should be performed after each use. ALWAYS use a silicone based lubricant or oil to clean airsoft guns. NEVER use petroleum based products, as these will erode rubber O-rings, hop-up units, and other essential parts to your airsoft gun. Do not reuse BBs, or shoot dirty/damaged/low quality BBs from your gun. Be careful while handling pressurized gases such as Green Gas and 134a Forane! If exposed to high temperatures, the canisters they are contained in can explode causing injury or death. Do not leave these canisters in hot cars during the summer - bring a cooler. Do NOT use Red Gas in airsoft pistols unless they are specifically labeled as being able to accept it. DON'T USE LITHIUM BATTERIES IN GUNS THAT ARE NOT LI-PO READY, or if you are not familiar with the operation and safety handling of such batteries.
19. All airsoft guns sold by Airsoft are toy replicas only, meant for entertainment purposes. They cannot be modified to fire real cartridges. Pictures and photos on this website that display airsoft guns without orange tips are for illustrative purposes only. All airsoft guns will be sold and shipped with required federal markings. Additionally, any items advertised as "grenades, silencers, land mines, rockets, high capacity magazines" or similar munitions are mere replicas restricted to compatibility with airsoft guns, and only capable of theatrical type effects. They absolutely do not in any way function as real ordinance, and are meant only to serve as props in airsoft games. Under federal law of the United States, an airsoft gun is not classified as a firearm.
A firearm is defined as "any weapon (including a starter gun) which will, is designed to, or may readily be converted to expel a projectile by the action of an explosive; the frame or receiver of any such weapon; any firearm muffler or firearm silencer; any destructive device; or any machine gun. The term "firearm" does not include an antique firearm unless the antique firearm is used in the commission of a crime." Should you have concerns regarding the legal status of airsoft guns, please contact the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives. A classification document, including their department letterhead and an officer's signature is available upon request. You may visit their website at http://www.atf.gov/
20. The purchase, possession, and use of airsoft products inherently carries some dangers and risks. You alone have to be responsible for ensuring your own safety. If you are uncomfortable with this fact, it is best not to purchase or participate in airsoft. Airsoft Unlimited LLC, its owners, members, employees, officers, managers, estates, heirs, and assigns; will not be held liable for any property damage, injuries, permanent disabilities, blindness, disfigurement, deaths, monetary loss , incarceration, or subsequent damages caused by unsafe behavior, neglect, mishandling of airsoft equipment, accidents, criminal activity, or any actions relating to products we have sold.
Agreement to the following is necessary if your order contains an airsoft gun, compressed gas, or other potentially hazardous item.
Agreement, release, indemnification, covenant not to sue and waiver of liability.
Whereas, the undersigned hereby affirmatively states that all information provided is true and correct.
Whereas, in consideration of any sale, purchase, transaction, procurement, shipment, payment, or any other business conducted with Airsoft Unlimited LLC,
Whereas, airsoft guns may closely resemble real firearms, and that law enforcement officers, government officials, other figures of authority, and legally armed citizens may not be able to distinguish between the two,
Whereas, anyone committing a crime using an airsoft gun will be charged by prosecutors with the same crime as if they were using a real firearm,
Whereas, the purchase, possession, transportation, and use of airsoft guns, compressed gases, and other equipment is subject to local, state, and federal law, and inherently involves certain dangers and risks; including but not limited to property damage, injury, permanent disability, blindness, disfigurement, death, subsequent loss, imprisonment, and or monetary loss,
Whereas, the undersigned agrees to the following:
The undersigned agrees to assume the risks inherent and incidental to the purchase, ownership, transportation, use, and discharge of airsoft guns, compressed gases, and other equipment. I hereby release, indemnify, hold harmless, covenant not to sue and forever discharge the released parties defined below, of and from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any nature arising from or in any way connected to my purchase, ownership, or use of items sold by Airsoft Unlimited LLC.
The released parties are Airsoft Unlimited LLC, all of its owners, members, employees, officers, managers, and their estates, heirs, assigns, executors, personal representatives, administrators, and registered agents. Hereinafter, Airsoft Unlimited LLC will be referred to as "AU"
The undersigned further acknowledges that in consideration of purchasing any item from AU, the undersigned releases and discharges the released parties from all claims, demands, rights of causes of action, present or future, whether known, anticipated or unanticipated, and resulting from or arising out of, or incident to, the undersigned's purchase or use of any item sold by AU.
I understand it is the responsibility of myself as the buyer, to be informed of, interpret, and obey all local, state, and federal laws regarding airsoft guns. I further understand that selling, transporting, or shipping an airsoft gun with a removed or altered orange muzzle, or other distinctive marking, is a violation of federal law.
I expressly agree that this agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law, and if any provisions of this agreement is held illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby, and such invalid part, term or provision shall not be deemed part of this agreement. I further agree that any ambiguities in this agreement shall not be construed in favor or against any party by virtue of that party having drafted the agreement.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Florida, and any legal action arising out of participation by myself, my child or ward in any activity or any litigation relating to the enforcement of this agreement shall be commenced exclusively in the circuit court judicial district of Duval county Florida
I declare that I am eighteen (18) years of age or older, have never been convicted of a felony, and am legally allowed to purchase and possess an airsoft gun.
I further certify that I have completely read the foregoing and I expressly agree to all of the provision of this agreement and the related rules attached hereto
I understand that checking the box the "I agree" box shall constitute an electronic signature, and such action shall be considered equivalent to that of a physical handwritten signature.
I, under penalty of perjury, hereby affirm to the above stated terms of this agreement
Always remember : responsible behavior and common sense are the best ways to ensure your safety.